Licences and Accreditation
Aspen Medical is licenced for Healthcare Management, Health Treatment Undertakings Services, Medical Transport Services, Patient Escort Services, Management of Medical Facilities and Medical Professional Development
Aspen Medical, through our healthcare employment services affiliate, Aspen Medical Services, can recruit a clinical workforce capability to work across numerous facilities, rather than having to register them to a specific facility, through our On-Demand Labor Supply and Human Service Delivery of Medical Cadres licences. This flexibility affords us the opportunity to provide outsourced healthcare services across multiple client facilities by request, thus resulting in a more responsive and agile clinical solution for our clients.
Aspen Medical holds international accreditation from the following bodies:
- We are licenced by HAAD for Medical Professional Development to deliver Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Professional Development courses with accreditation for clinical CME hours approved by HAAD.
- Aspen Medical is an approved training centre for the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) to deliver ASHI courses.
- Aspen Medical is an approved training centre for Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) to deliver HABC courses.
- Aspen Medical is the exclusive provider in UAE of Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA).
- Aspen Medical is an authorised training centre for the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) to deliver Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) and other NAEMT courses.
- Aspen Medical is an accredited provider for Continuing Nursing Education (CNE).
- ISO 9001 Quality Management under certificate number FS540512
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management under certificate number EMS577933
- OHS 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management under certificate number OHS577934.
- Aspen Medical is the only commercial organisation in the world certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an Emergency Medical Team (EM) for infectious disease outbreaks and trauma surgical operations.
- Aspen Medical is a certified B Corporation. Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balance purpose and profit. B Corporations, or B Corps, make decisions that make a positive impact across their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.