Aspen Medical has been working to combat coronavirus since February this year.
In Australia, we have been working with the Federal and State Governments, the tourism and hospitality industry, the events and conferences industry, the cruise line industry and the educational sector amongst others. Internationally, we have provided solutions in the USA, Canada and the United Arab Emirates, Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
Our work with COVID-19 has included:
- establishing 150+ respiratory clinics
- establishing a COVID-19 Emergency
- procuring significant amounts (in the tens of millions) of items of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- managing quarantine facilities (hotel and cruise ships)
- mobile testing
- contracting tracing
- advisory services
- online infection prevention and control (IPC) training
- provision of several hundred clinical professionals to assist a 24/7 government-funded call centre service
- provision of a workforce surge capacity or a core team for aged care services
- air ambulance support in the event of Highly Infectious Disease (HID) patient transport
- provision of 2,200 clinical staff to support the UAE National COVID-19 response.
Our COVID-SAFE solutions are helping businesses an all industries get back to work safely and profitably. We are assisting with their COVID-19 safe management plans by providing a range of advisory and advocacy services including:
- infection prevention and control protocols
- quarantine management
- contact tracing
- capacity management
- social distancing technology
- screening and testing
- health service delivery.